PADI Speciality Diving Courses
Build on your diver knowledge, ability and confidence by choosing your favourite PADI speciality course!
Deep Diver (2 days / 4 dives)
The PADI Deep Diver Course is properly one of the most popular. After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There’s something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating and you may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Deep Diver course.
What you will learn:
• Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40m / 60-130feet
• Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
• Experience in planning, organizing and making at least 4 deep dives under the supervision of your
|Deep Diver||฿ 10,900|
Underwater Navigator (2 days / 4 dives)
Be the diver everyone wants to follow and make your sense of direction legendary with the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
Finding your way is not a matter of luck! When everyone’s buzzing about a reef or checking out a shipwreck, they’re having a great time – until it’s time to go. Then they turn to you, because as a PADI Underwater Navigator, you know the way back to the boat.
Underwater navigation can be challenging, but in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course, you master the challenge. You wil learn the tools of the trade, including navigation via natural clues and by compass.
What you will learn:
• Navigation patterns
• Natural navigation (without a compass)
• Compass navigation
• How to “mark” or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
• Underwater map making
• Dive site relocation
• How to estimate distance underwater
|Underwater Navigator||฿ 10,900|
Digital Underwater Photographer (1 1/2 days / 2 dives)
Underwater photography is one of the most popular specialties, and the rise of digital underwater cameras has made it easier and more fun than ever. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly with today modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros.
What you learn
• How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
• The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
• The three primary principles for good underwater photos
• How to get better at your overall buoyancy
|Digital Underwater Photographer||฿ 9,900|
Enriched Air Diver (1 day / 2 dives)
Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox. The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see wh Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty. You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Enriched Air Diver course.
What you learn:
• Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
• Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
• Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to plan the dives accordingly.
|Enriched Air Diver||฿ 8,500|
Peak Performance Buoyancy (1 days / 2 dives)
What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a diver and elevates them to the next level.
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
What you learn:
• How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
• Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
• How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
• How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal
|Peak Performance Buoyancy||฿ 6,900|